[THIN] Re: Stupid GPOs

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 15:12:50 -0400

*Whenever this happened at the library we just had the user clear their temp
files in the browser and it fixed it.  The only other thing I have seen do
this is checking the Do not save encrypted pages to disk, which is under the
advanced settings in IE settings (there is also a policy for this)
*
*Jim Kenzig
web: http://www.kenzig.com*
*Facebook: **http://www.facebook.com/kenzig*<http://www.facebook.com/kenzig>