[THIN] Smart Access in a Box is RELEASED!

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:22:39 -0400

Hello All,

I have something really good for you so I wanted to send it out...    I
think this is a must download for anyone deploying Citrix Smart Access!!
Check it out!!!  You will be happy you read this email.. ;)

Smart Access in a Box 1.0 (SAIAB) - Download it Today!

Roddy Rodstein has just released SAIAB 1.0. SAIAB is a project oriented
deployment guide intended to help you successfully plan and deploy
Citrix Access Gateway Advanced Edition.
As many DABCC.com readers know, the "in the box" series was designed by
me to give you simple instructions on how to design and install a
solution, mainly around Citrix! A few years ago my good friend Roddy
Rodstein came to me and asked if he could help by writing a book around
MetaFrame Secure Access Manager , (MSAM in a Box) and now he is at it
again, with the first release of Smart Access in a Box (SAIAB)! SAIAB is
a project oriented deployment guide intended to help you plan and deploy
Citrix Access Gateway Advanced Edition.  Yup, the 1.0 version is finally
here!!!

http://www.dabcc.com/dabcc/webapplication/aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPKT
ext=1961&intPKChannel=13