[THIN] Re: Server slowing down for about 5-10mins

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:18:58 -0700 (PDT)

Possibly Handle or ListDLLs - both available at
www.sysinternals.com, may help.

--- Jeff Rapp <JeffR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> These are the scan engine files and can be seen as
> non-plug and play device
> drivers. They reside above the file system
> recognizer in 2000 and work in
> conjunction with the SpntSvc.exe service but are not
> launched by them. They
> hook into the kernel driver so I believe you would
> need a tool that can look
> at what the device drivers are doing, I don't have a
> tool or know of one to
> do so but someone else might.
>
> Jeff

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

This Weeks Sponsor
New Moon Canaveral iQ
New Moon makes central deployment and
management of server-based applications simple!
Now intelligent Printing with UniDriver!
See a demo at: http://www.newmoon.com/products/demo/