[THIN] Re: Server slowing down for about 5-10mins

  • From: Jeff Rapp <JeffR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:13:10 -0400

Peter,

These are the scan engine files and can be seen as non-plug and play device
drivers. They reside above the file system recognizer in 2000 and work in
conjunction with the SpntSvc.exe service but are not launched by them. They
hook into the kernel driver so I believe you would need a tool that can look
at what the device drivers are doing, I don't have a tool or know of one to
do so but someone else might.

Jeff