[THIN] Re: Server graphics card

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:26:07 -0700

This is the design of ICA, there really is no question about that, the
display driver is a software driver and does not use the server video card
at all. If someone doesn't believe it, remove the server video card and show
how sessions still work!!

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453