[THIN] Second session under windows 2008 64bit

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:52:58 +0100

Hi there,

Does anyone on list currently have problems with Windows 2008 64bit (All
current patches) using Group Policy Preferences and a second session to the
server for the same user occasionally not getting their drive mappings?

We had this problem a lot under SP2 and went from merge mode to replace and
that seemed to fix it, after getting SP3 approved and rolled out we went
back to merge mode without hassle.

We are seeing the session login in the security event log, but even with
group policy preferences tracing enabled, we aren't seeing anything in the
logs for the user session...

Any suggesions, or does someone have a case open at the moment about this?

Thanks,

Berny