[THIN] MAC Client Deployment via WI 5.2

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:21:24 +1000

Hi

Im trying to setup MAC Native ICA Client
deployment from my Web Interface 5.2 Server. I have downloaded the latest
MAC Native Client and copied the DMG file into the following directory
on the Web Interface Server:

C:\Program Files\Citrix\Web Interface\5.2.0\Clients\Mac\Web
Online Plug-in

The WI site is configured accordingly.  The
Windows Native client deployment works fine.

Do I need to uncomment the following line
from WebInterface.conf or should the MAC client automatically install now
that the client is on the WI Server?

# ClientIcaMac=Filename:Citrix online plug-in
(web).dmg,Directory:Mac,Mui:Yes

Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Thanks

Ang
Need a new place to live? Find it on Domain.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/