[THIN] Re: Seamless Window doesn't appear after connect

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:12:32 -0800

From my experience I am not sure why certain System Tray code works. I have
settled on some code variation about a year ago and it works 100% of the
time (as far as I know). Other implementations always work on Fat clients
but have no guarantees on Citrix. In fact sometimes they work sometimes not
on the same system.

I think we discussed this issue before  and I used TekSketch (whiteboard app
for Citrix sessions) as an example (www.tekworkshop.com TekTools section).

If this is a real issue and you can use ActiveX  DLLs within your Delphi
programs, I can compile such DLL for you.

ALEX