[THIN] Re: Seamless Window doesn't appear after connect

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 08:55:22 -0800

Some task bar apps will no show icon under Citrix. This is considered a flaw
with their implementation, since it can be fixed within original code (I had
this issue with one of my apps as well). Should they blame Citrix? Not sure.
Anything can be done about existing apps? Probably not (without code
change).

ALEX