[THIN] Re: Seamless Login?

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:37:56 -0400

I edited the registry  to  auto login into windows and replace the shell
with PN agent. You'll have to disable program closing or have  auto
restart if they close the program.( if they close the PN widow they'll
be left with a blank desktop.)

I gave up on Windows Thin Client and moved to Linux,far less stuff
happening in the background. I just needed a OS to boot up and load some
drivers ,execute my ICA connection and go away. Found that Windows Thins
were still fat. I was using DOS client for so long, but want scroll mice
and wirelss NICs. Joanne

  _____