[THIN] Re: SBC Vendor & Product Info Center

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:01:33 -0400

cool Brian!

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Madden <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:51:42 -0400
Subject: [THIN] SBC Vendor & Product Info Center
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

I just finished what I think is a cool addition to my site. It's
called the "Server Based Computing Vendor and Product Information
Center." Basically, it's a big listing of all the various SBC products
out there (144 products so far). I broke them all up into categories
so you can quickly see which products are available in which
categories (security add-ons, printing, profile management,
monitoring, performance, etc, etc..)

Here's the best part… You can rate each product you've used (1 to 5
stars) and provide comments or opinions about the product. J It's kind
of like an "epinions" for SBC products..

So, check it out.. http://www.brianmadden.com/vendors

I just turned it on this morning, but as people continue to add their
opinions, I think this will provide a great way to see who's actually
using all these products we hear so much about.

Brian

Brian Madden

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1.202.302.3657

Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, product reviews, and technical support forums.
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20