[THIN] SBC Vendor & Product Info Center

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:51:42 -0400

Hi All,

I just finished what I think is a cool addition to my site. It's called
the "Server Based Computing Vendor and Product Information Center."
Basically, it's a big listing of all the various SBC products out there
(144 products so far). I broke them all up into categories so you can
quickly see which products are available in which categories (security
add-ons, printing, profile management, monitoring, performance, etc,
etc..)

Here's the best part... You can rate each product you've used (1 to 5
stars) and provide comments or opinions about the product. :-) It's kind
of like an "epinions" for SBC products..

So, check it out.. http://www.brianmadden.com/vendors

I just turned it on this morning, but as people continue to add their
opinions, I think this will provide a great way to see who's actually
using all these products we hear so much about.

Brian

Brian Madden

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1.202.302.3657

Visit www.brianmadden.com <http://www.brianmadden.com>  for in-depth
Citrix, Terminal Server, and server-based computing news and analysis,
white papers, downloadable videos, product reviews, and technical
support forums.