[THIN] Running Outlook.prf once

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin list" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:44:34 -0600

We are using a PRF file to generate each users mail profile when they run
Outlook.  Since we are also using roaming profiles, we only want to run the PRF
file the first time the login. Right now it is part of the Outlook icon on the
desktop.  This is not working because it regenerates there mail profile
everytime they run it, so any changes they make are erased; such as signature
configurations.  Any suggestions on how this can be run only the first time
they login and then they use the regular outlook.exe the rest of the time.

Thanks,

Michael Boggan