[THIN] Resetting Sessions from CMC

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:53:07 -0500

I have a few applications that are not the most Citrix friendly and
sometimes a user closes out but the application doesn't terminate
properly.  I go into CMC and reset the session, but I always have to do
it twice.  After the first reset it goes down, then back to active.
After the second reset, the session terminates.

I've noticed this with other applications, even Outlook 2003.  Running
PS4 on 2K3 SP1

Is this normal behavior?