[THIN] Remote Access Denied --- Program Neigbourhood Client Citrix PS 4.5

  • From: "Sethu" <sethu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 23:20:51 +0530

I have installed Citrix In a Customer Location I am able to connect to the
client thru WEB INTERFACE but when I am trying to launch a published
application there is a message from the server saying that REMOTE USER GROUP
is not specified for this user and so no access is there any other way we
can specify it. I have provided the required access for the user and also
the published application is assigned to the user In Web Interface it is
working perfectly

Please Help

Thanks in Advance

Sethu