[THIN] Re: Remote Access Denied --- Program Neigbourhood Client Citrix PS 4.5

  • From: Saravanan Srinivasan <sarav2k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:47:11 -0800 (PST)

Yes you can consult with Citrix support for this issue. lets see what they have
to say.

  Moving all servers to new farm requires some downtime but not a big deal.
Make sure you have both farms & servers in your webinterface configuration.

Sethu <sethu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Yes Saravanan you are right it was recently upgraded from 4 to 4.5  can I
do the same thing in our installation and should I take care of Citrix Support
for it since I am quite new to this environment

  Thanks

  Sethu