[THIN] Re: Rapport V4 and Wyse WT1200LE

  • From: JClewitt@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:58:08 -0000

Yep, that's done the trick thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Monahan, Thomas [mailto:Thomas.Monahan@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 February 2004 16:38
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Rapport V4 and Wyse WT1200LE

As far as I know you can't use Rapport to manage the 1200LE boxes. What you
need to do is what Ron said. Setup a FTP site and put your configuration in
there. If multiple sites are going to have different configurations then a
conf folder for each site. Then when are you rolling out the 1200LE boxes
just point them to (System Setup->Network) to the ftp site folder. On each
boot they will read this configuration and firmware and update its settings
from there. You should be able to configure anything out what from these
wnos.ini setting files.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only
for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged and confidential information. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message
from your computer. The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. Neither
United Utilities PLC nor any of its subsidiaries will be
liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential
damage as a result of any virus being passed on, or arising
from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party.

United Utilities PLC (England and Wales No.2366616)
registered office: Dawson House, Great Sankey,
Warrington, WA5 3LW.