[THIN] Rapport V4 and Wyse WT1200LE

  • From: JClewitt@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:23:54 -0000

Has anyone had any success in using Rapport V4 to configure wyse WT1200LE.

I have a mixture of WT3200LE and WT1200LE. I can see the 1200s in the device
manager and see the properties of the device, but can not download the
configuration like I can with the 3200. I can not see any other way of changing
the configuration of the 1200.

Help I need to get a load of these devices into production and the final
configuration will depend greatly on how easy it is to change once out there.

Cheers

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. Access
by any other third party is unauthorised without the express written permission
of the sender. If you have received this email in error you may not copy or use
the contents, attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it and
contact the sender on the telephone number printed above or by return email.
Internet communications are not secure unless protected using strong
cryptography. This email has been prepared using information believed by the
author to be reliable and accurate, but KRONE (UK) Technique Limited makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular, KRONE (UK) Technique
Limited does not accept responsibility for changes made to this email after it
was sent. Any opinions expressed in this document are those of the author and
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Company.
They may be subject to change without notice.
This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html