[THIN] RM Summary Database Schema

  • From: "Foster, Bill" <Bill.Foster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:37:37 -0500

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where I can find citrix documentation the  RM Summary
schema?  Anyone do custom reports with access or reporting services?

Bill Foster

This email is confidential. This email message and any attachments are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is
proprietary, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure, and may be Protected
Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message. If you are a
regular recipient of our emails, please notify us if you change your email
address.