[THIN] Re: Quick Question on Streaming

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:50:57 -0700

*       . the new Desktop Streaming will have the ability to push file
associations to the desktop so it will be possible to associate it either
with a streamed app, a local app or a Presentation server app through
content re-direction- it is starting to get VERY interesting!!

One caveat on this post- I am not sure how much of the file association
features will be in the first release..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453