[THIN] Re: QB in TS

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:53:39 -0500

Thank you, I didn't know that.  The page from Intuit called for giving
the user Power User rights.  Thank you for the info...that will come in
handy.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751