[THIN] Idiot question of the day... audio mapping

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:07:18 -0400

I admit it, in my 4 years as a Citrix admin I've ALWAYS disabled audio
mapping.  Never even tried to use it.  Well, I have a project that we're
looking at now that might actually need it, so I went to turn it on for my
test box and... it requires a sound card in the server?  Is there a way
around that?  I'm just trying to get a .wav to play on the client.

Thanks,
Paul
This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com