[THIN] Re: Published Applications

  • From: "Sweeney, Deb" <DSweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:22:14 -0500

Is this the same problem referenced here?
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=118
<http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=118&entryID=2048
&fromSearchPage=true> &entryID=2048&fromSearchPage=true

 Our problem here is if a users clicks a url within a published application
such as outlook, they receive a full desktop.