[THIN] Published Applications

  • From: "Carl Arnoult" <CArnoult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:58:53 -0800

We have a MS Access based application where uses share a common database =
file but each user must run a separate copy of the .mde application =
file.  With 20+ users I'm looking for a creative way to implement this =
in our Metaframe XPa FR2 environment that would minimize administrative =
overhead and complexity.  Any suggestions?

Thanks...

carl