[THIN] Re: Publish IE 6 Website application

  • From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:27:40 -0500

What risks are you talking about.  I don't see any more risks running an
HTA file then there is by running kiosk mode.  The only risk I saw is
that you can Hit control N to open a new page which will give you a full
browser however you can set an AD policy to remove this functionality.
However this same risk is in kiosk mode as well.  The only difference I
see between configuring at HTA file and kiosk mode is that kiosk mode is
limited to full screen.

Chris