[THIN] Re: Publish IE 6 Website application

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:26:57 -0500

I wasn't using a .cmd file so that's what I flubbed. Works swimmingly
now. Thanks very much.

On 2/7/07, christopher.walter@xxxxxxx <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It should, I am using it for about 15 published applications.

I am attaching the file (if that will work anyways), maybe it is copying
and pasting it out of the email that is messing things up.  Just rename
it to an .hta extension.

All you need to do after his create a cmd file calling test.hta and then
publish the cmd file.

Chris