[THIN] Re: Problem connecting to NFuse

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell.robertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:45:09 +0100

Difficult to tell, if other users can access okay via FreeServe or other
ISPs, it suggests the problem lay with this particular laptop.

Any differences in type of ICA client? Have you tried using the Java
client with the problem laptop?

Try making sure that you can save encrypted files to disk and also
delete your TEMP internet files too.

Russell
Russell Robertson CCEA
Skibo Technologies