[THIN] Re: Print screen in Citrix desktop

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:25:12 -0500

I'll check out the links provided but they seem more for editing the
already captured print screen. My issue is that when I press print
screen in the Citrix Desktop the screen image is captured locally to the
client. I need print screen to capture the Citrix Desktop to the
clipboard of the Citrix session NOT the client. I have clipboard
redirection turned off.

Will any of these utilities allow capturing to the Citrix Desktop
clipboard?

Thank you for the suggestions,

Matthew Shrewsbury
Network Manager

Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:37:21 -0500
From: jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We've used a little utility called print now that reenables the print
screen key.  http://thethin.net/printnow.zip

On 12/7/06, Matthew Shrewsbury <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have a few users that need to do a quick print screen of an
application within the Citrix desktop. The print screen captures locally
to the PC and we have clipboard redirection turned off. Is there a key
combination that allows capture to the clipboard within the Citrix
desktop? What it the best way to capture a screen within the Citrix
desktop?

Thank you,
Matthew Shrewsbury
Network Manager