[THIN] Re: Phone System Integration

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:40:45 -0400

I used to run Lucent in a previous life and had custom delevoped hooks
that we got working with Lucent and Executone.

I had to pull some old application compatibilty tricks for the custom
hooks - but Unified Messaging in Outlook is a no brainer.

On 7/13/06, IT Support <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All...

We're having difficulty finding a phone system that is fully supported under
citrix.

We need to have a fully compatible system, ie. the software must support…

·         Screen popping  - ie, software to integrate with a user's session
and automatically dial calls, pull up database records etc.

·         Unified messaging – voicemails arriving in outlook mailbox.

·         Operator console screens – transfer calls etc on screen.

What phone systems are you using?