[THIN] RE: [THIN] Re: ICA Client 9.00

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:06:40 -0400

I got the packager from 2 people already, thanks.

I have a user who gets an error in some Delphi program and it's been
narrowed down to something on her computer.  I have other users still on
9.00 PNagent that don't have this issue, with pretty much the same
computer loads otherwise.  So I want to bring this machine back to 9.00
and see if it solves the problem.  Then I'll go to 9.1 and 9.15 to see
if they work or not.  User is currently on 9.2