[THIN] Re: Phone System Integration

  • From: "Geoff Cridland" <geoffc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:17:28 +1000

We have just installed Avaya PABXs and are using Phone Manager on our
Citrix boxes.  Phone Manager is fully supported on Citrix by Avaya.  To
get full visibility etc. from a Citrix session you will have to run
Presentation Server 4 and implement virtual IP addresses.  Screen
popping, voicemails to Outlook and transfers etc. all work.  We have got
just about everything working except for a couple of little funnies
which we are still trying to resolve, but overall users are fairly
happy.

Hope this is of some help,

Geoff.