[THIN] PS4.0 session freezes

  • From: Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:11:53 -0500

I have an older farm that under load will exhibit an issue of the Citrix ICA
session not accepting input and not changing the display save for the mouse
moving. This seems to happen on different servers (physical and virtual
ones), LAN or WAN attached clients, and doesn't seem to be related to the
performance of the Citrix server itself (disk/cpu/net seem fine from perf
metrics) I look at).  There are no events in the event log that give me much
to go on either. Any suggestions on where to look for a root cause to this
issue?
-Matt