[THIN] Re: PS4.0 session freezes

  • From: Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:23:57 -0500

Yes quite certain. Especially when you consider I get the issue with a LAN
attached client.
I did run across this KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324446 and I did
confirm I can get the issue in RDP as well as ICA sessions.  The term
servers use a file server to store redirected My Docs, roaming profiles, and
Desktop. The issue was noticed after we added redirected Desktops. My
unproven hunch is our file server is what is causing the freeze ups and
hopefully making the lanmanserver changes recommended in the KB article on
our term and file servers resolve the issue.