[THIN] Re: POST MF SP3 asynchronous logons

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:04:37 -0400

You might want to enable debug logging on userenv.dll... That should show
you where the problem is.

The paper that Ryan referred to is available via www.brianmadden.com/papers
and it covers how to do this.

Brian

Brian Madden
202.302.3657
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------
Visit www.brianmadden.com for thin client white papers, books, product
reviews, courseware, and training videos.