[THIN] POST MF SP3 asynchronous logons

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:28:09 -0500

Has anyone heard from Citrix regarding this issue?  I feel like I am the
only person experiencing this.

Since putting MF SP3 on some servers, the logons to those has gotten
INCREDIBLY long, small profiles, taking 2-3 minutes to open a published app.
The script is set on the machines and show in the registry, to run
asynchronous, but it runs synchronous and I have to wait for my script to
complete, before I can get the app. to be usable.

This is causing great frustration and heating up the already warm water I am
in.  Thoughts, ideas, anyone else experiencing this?

Chad Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis IT
920-303-7609