[THIN] Re: PNAgent not working

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:01:39 -0500

I checked the key and in fact it points to the admin profile.
I am the only Citrix admin here and I did not change it.  Also, I think I
installed the PN agent when I installed PS 3.0.
So, do I need to delete those values to point to the admin profile, or do I
need to reinstall the PN Agent, this time doing a change user /install?

I tried changing to C:\Docume~\%username%\....   , but the %username% did not
work.  Is there something else I can use?

Thanks,

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859