[THIN] Re: PNAgent not working

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:09:26 -0700

Check the shadow key area to see if the PNAgent settings are showing up
there. If so delete.  Also delete the tscunstall.exe from default profile
have and all administrator accounts.  "By design" (or should I say "Bad
design") this runs during logon.  If you're an admin that means the session
will automatically switch to install mode.  If your scripts run
asynchronously there is a change the PNAgent starts, oh, about the same
time.

Joe

  _____