[THIN] PNAgent not working

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:44:41 -0500

Hello all,

I am using the ICA client 8 and Presentation Server 3.0.
Suddenly all the clients get the following error message when trying to
connect to the published apps through PN agent:

Cannot find the file 'C:\Documents and
settings\Administrator\Application Data\Citrix\
PNAgent\ResourceCache\42290750.ICA' (or one of its components). Make
sure the path
and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available.

It looks as if the PNAgent shortcuts are not being copied right.  It's
trying to use other temp files.
Admins can run it fine.   I've checked  published apps permissions and
everything looks fine,

Could someone help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859