[THIN] PNAgent intermittent connectivity issue

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:27:20 +1000

Hi

I have an intermittent issue with PNAgent
11.2 where some clients fail to login and enumerate Apps.  I receive the
following error:

The remote server failed to execute
the application launch request.  Please contact your Administrator
for further details.

followed by

Citrix online plug-in could not contact
the server.  Please check your network connection.

I can confirm the Citrix Web Client
works fine on the same machine.  I manually changed the PNAgent server to use
the secondary
WI Server same issue so the issue is not with the WI Servers as it occurs on
both.  Other
clients run PNAgent just fine.  I uninstalled and reinstalled 11.2
client - same issue.  I uninstalled V11.2 then installed V12 client - same
issue.
 Ive seen this on a few clients and we ended up rebuilding the workstations.
 Would be great if I can find a solution.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ang

Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/