[THIN] Re: PNAgent intermittent connectivity issue

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:00:02 +1000

Hi Jeremy

The PNAgent site is already configured to not use a Proxy.  I will add the
PNAgent URL to trusted zone just to be sure. Would have thought more users
would be affected if it was an IE setting as everyone is configured with the
same settings.

I saw some similar posts but they involved DMZ's.  My WI Servers are all on the
Internal Network so the setup "should" be simple... Im trying not to call
Citrix on this one...  Need to save my support calls :)

    Ang

Subject: [THIN] Re: PNAgent intermittent connectivity issue
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:45:58 +1000
From: Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two things to check here Ang… 1)      If the PNAgent site is located on an
internal Web Interface server, configure the PNAgent site NOT to use a Poxy.
Alternatively, ensure you configure proxy exclusions for the Web Interface
server. Going through a proxy can come down to a timing issue, which can be
flaky at times.2)      Ensure that the PNAgent URL for the Web Interface server
is added to the IE Trusted Zone. Although I think your issue is more related to
the proxy. Cheers,Jeremy. From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx