[THIN] Outlook slow to exit

  • From: "Nikolic, Aleks" <ANikolic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:37:39 +0200

Hi,

We have an issue with Outlook 98 on our W2K/Citrix MF XP, SP2, FR2 farm. We
use the Program Neighborhood with Published apps.
When a user closes outlook, it takes about 25 seconds before W2K comes with
the "saving your settings" popup.
This only happens with Outlook. We have Exchange 5.5 with SP4. We tried to
upgrade the memory of the Exchange server with 1 GB extra but this didn't
help.

Any tips/clues on how make Outlook close faster so my users will stop
complaining about the long logoff time?

Thanks in advance

Aleks
- - - - -

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and cleared by RAV
Antivirus!