[THIN] Re: Outlook 2003 - import .prf without launching

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:08:32 -0600

Hi that was me. :)

What we had to do was have a login script detect the presence of a .prf
file, and if it did, actually launch Outlook, and specify on the command
line to execute a macro which exited Outlook. This was enough to get the
.prf file "digested". I can post that macro if you need it. Note that
you need to make sure macro security is "low" for Outlook or this won't
work.