[THIN] Re: Outlook 2003 - import .prf without launching

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:29:20 +1200

try somethig like this in a kix script;

$ =
delvalue("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\setup","First-Run")
$ =
Writevalue("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\setup","importPRF","c:\Program
Files\MIcrosoft Office\Custom11.prf", REG_SZ)

$Outlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
$NS = $Outlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
; $Fldr = $NS.GetDefaultFolder(6)
; $Unread = $Fldr.UnReadItemCount
$Outlook = 0