[THIN] Re: Odd registry key

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:39:20 -0800

Thanks Rick, I just knew there was a default option out there that I was
missing. ;)

As it happens, in the time since my original post on this, I found that
this setting had been updated in the 'install' part of the registry, and
that in deleting or changing the value through scripts, the variable
from the 'install' was over-writing the scripted changes while within
the session.=20

Really weird behavior I think, but my solution has been to 'blank' the
value under the 'install', and then wipe and recreate the \account name
key. This then auto creates the correct value under the \account name
key, and groupwise then auto-recognizes the user id and correctly
associates the users to their mailbox.=20

I'm still unclear as to how this was hardest under 'install' to a
restricted users login in the first place, but things appear to be
working better now.=20

Thanks,=20