[THIN] Re: Office 2000 changes...

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:30:00 -0500

In the prf file the setting the you need to modify is

AutoArchiveFile=PT_STRING8,0x0324
;    -- A string representing the path to the autoArchive file.

Line 222  of that file

You can set the dir to their homedir\mail directory(so long as the
mapped drive to their home dir is the same) and set it for one user
extract the number that represents the location add it to the file and
run a script when logging on to copy the prf to their profile or home
dir and run modprof.exe or newprof.exe

That works very well

magnus