[THIN] Re: OT: populate AD user info

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:32:02 -0800

This is correct.  The properties have always been there within AD.  There
just hasn't been an ActiveX component to expose these properties.  It's not
that ADSI has been updated, but rather a DLL has been added to expose these
properties.  I sent a message to the list with the DLL name and also a link
to some sample code on MSDN.

I haven't tried registering the DLL on a Windows 2000 machine yet, nor
attempting to use it with code on a 2000 box.

Chris