[THIN] Re: OT: populate AD user info

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:16:04 -0800

Yes.  There is a DLL that you can move over from a Windows Server 2003
machine and regsvr32 it on a Windows XP or 2000 machine (I believe a Windows
2000 machine).  It's called TSUSEREX.DLL.  It's located in the
%SYSTEMROOT%\System32 folder.

Here's a link to the various properties and some sample code:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/termserv/te
rmserv/iadstsuserex.asp

Chris