[THIN] Re: OT: external printservers-which one?

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:50:17 -0400

I have used some of the Linksys and DLink ones and they are ok.  There =
is not a lot involved with these things.  Lantronix print servers are =
nice too.  Those just plug onto the printer port, then you plug an =
ethernet cable into it.  Very small and out of the way.

http://www.lantronix.com/products/ps/mps/index.html

other people make similar ones, I just don't know who they are.

Greg