[THIN] OT--Online Training Suggestions?

  • From: "k9momof3" <k9momof3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:57:13 -0400

Hi all.  I was wondering if any of you use online software training services at
all and if so, which ones (or any to stay away from)?  I'm looking for a
relatively inexpensive site that offers user training as well as technical
training (Exchange, etc.).  Any suggestions would be appreciated!  Thanks!
This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.
http://www.appsense.com/