[THIN] OT Perfmon

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:45:32 -0400

I have Win2K workstation that I'm using to monitor my Citrix W2K3
servers. I have two servers that Perfmon won't add. Says that it
cannot connect to the machine... Any ideas as to what I should be
looking for? I have three others servers, esentially identical that it
does connect to and monitors just fine.

Thanks,
Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.